With all the AI naming tools out there, it seems to be easier than ever to come up with a great brand name, but the challenge is finding a name that WORKS. Our mission is to help you not just come up with a great name and not just help you find potentially legally available names, but names that are proven to resonate with your target customer.
- The new crop of AI naming tools is incredibly good at generating names similar to what’s already out there
- Many naming firms are finding it tougher to come up with great names, but when they do, you aren’t sure if you can even use them
- The proliferation of trademarks is now like walking your new name through a minefield of legal challenges
- Good dot-coms are becoming scarcer and more expensive
- Social media handles seem to be fleeting and ever-changing
- And how do you really know that a name resonates with consumers?
“A key element of their contribution was testing the names, which is their area of specialization. They have a background in that type of work. NameStormers conducts testing in a truly unique way. They used a large panel of people to assess it, which vindicated the one we chose. Most other agencies have another vendor the run testing stage, but this one can handle it themselves. At a competitive price, NameStormers has the combination of creativity, experience, and naming and testing expertise to figure out which one their client’s consumers will like best. ” -VP of Marketing, Madecasse
Our NameStorming service addresses these first 5 issues, and our Instant Reaction Name Testing addresses the last issue.
That is, you need a name test that measures consumers’ reactions when they first see a name because most people don’t think about a name, they just react to it.
So following the typical naming market research approach of asking what consumers think about your new name idea isn’t what is most important.
Rather, you need to know which names they react to the quickest and how they react to them.
We can do this for you.